The first stop is the city of Cambridge, across the river from Boston, for a visit to one of the most famous and most prestigious universities in the world, Harvard University. The tour starts with a walk in Harvard Yard, the oldest academic ground in America. See Widener library and then rub the shoe of John Harvard for good luck.
Your journey will continue with a panoramic tour passing by City Hall, MIT and Cambridge College.|
cross the Charles River and arrive in Boston. Next stop is Copley Square and beautiful Trinity church with a walk along the Freedom Trail through Boston Common.
Break for lunch at Quincy Market where there are many food vendors to choose from: try the world famous Clam Chowder or a lobster roll. After lunch, visit the site of the famous Tea Party and the navy ship U.S.S. Constitution.
In the late afternoon depart southwest for an evening arrival in New York City.
- Knowledgeable tour guide
- Boston sightseeing
- Admission to all locations on itinerary
- Roundtrip transportation between New York City and Boston via air-conditioned van or bus
- Wireless Internet on board full-size buses only, not available on vans or smaller vehicles
- Commentary in English, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, French, and German
12 hours approximately
Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday
Departure time and location:
7 AM; from the Gray Line New York Visitor's Center at 777 8th Avenue
Important booking tip:
- Children 23 months and younger may participate at no additional cost.
- Requested languages must be specified at the time of booking.
|How to Redeem Your Voucher:|
Confirm your reservation. Please confirm your tour and departure time at least 24 hours prior to your tour by calling the phone number listed on your voucher. When calling, you may be asked to provide a contact number. On the day of your tour, you must bring your printed voucher(s) and photo identification to the Gray Line New York Visitor's Center.
Know Before You Go:
- Method of transportation (15-passenger van or motor coach) is determined by the number of people present for the tour.
Gray Line New York Visitor's Center at 777 8th Avenue
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 48 hours before the date of the Activity.|