NBC has offered this behind-the-scenes tour since 1933. An NBC page will act as your ambassador to the world of the peacock as you journey through 30 Rockefeller Plaza. Visit the NBC Sharp Globe Theater, Broadcast Operations, the Make-up Room, and even produce your very own news and weather program in the High Definition Mini-Control Studio. While on the tour, you will have the opportunity to visit a selection of the following studios:|
Studio 1A: Home of Today
Studio 3C: Home of Nightly News with Brian Williams
Studio 3K: Home of MSNBC
Studio 6A: Home of The Dr. Oz Show
Studio 6B: Home of Late Night with Jimmy Fallon
Studio 8G: Home of Football Night in America
Studio 8H: Home of Saturday Night Live
Please note: Studio availability is limited to only those studios not being used during the time of the tour. Typically 1–3 studios are available for viewing, however, this is not guaranteed.
- Guided tour of NBC Studios
Approximately 1 hour 10 minutes
Hours of operation:
MondaySaturday: 8:30 AM5:30 PM
Sunday: 9:15 AM4:30 PM
Departure time and location:
Tour departs every 15 minutes from The NBC Experience Store in Rockefeller Center
Important booking tip:
- You must be 6 or older to participate in this tour.
- Please notify NBC before your tour date if any guest in your party will require assistance or use of a wheelchair (wheelchair not provided).
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem 1 voucher per person or group (depending on tour booked).
How to Redeem Your Voucher:
A voucher does not guarantee a specific tour time. Contact the NBC Studio Tour customer service office to reserve a tour date and time; or present your voucher(s) and photo identification in person to the NBC Studio Box Office, and the next available tour date and time will be assigned. Tours depart every 15 minutes from The NBC Experience Store in Rockefeller Center.
If booking the "Private Tour" option, please contact the NBC Studio Tour customer service office (contact information is provided on your printed voucher) at least 4 days prior to your desired tour date to schedule the tour day and time, based on availability. At this time you should be prepared to let the NBC Studio Tour customer service office know the names of all guests participating in the private tour.
Know Before You Go:
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes before your designated tour time; tours leave at precisely the scheduled time and no exceptions are made for late additions.
- There are no guarantees to the number or type of studios that will be available at the time of the tour.
- Tour hours are subject to change without notice.
- Firearms and sharp objects are not allowed.
- Luggage and strollers are not permitted on the tour. Food, beverages, video, and photography are prohibited during the tour.
- Restrooms will not be available during the tour.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: Due to the very limited number of available seats on the tour, the NBC Studio Tour enforces a strict policy of no refunds, no exchanges, and no rescheduling. If a tour is missed, a new ticket would need to be purchased at full price.|