- 24-hour pass for Newcastle's hop-on, hop-off tour
- Pre-recorded commentary in English
- Individual headsets
Approx. 35 minutes
Hours of operation:
10:30 AM–4:30 PM; approx. every 30 minutes
Neither sightseeing tour operates on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, or Boxing Day. Photo identification is required to redeem voucher. Pre-recorded commentary is in English only. Children age 4 and younger ride for free.
|After booking your activity—3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
Please present your signed voucher(s) and photo identification to the City Sightseeing bus driver at any stop along either route. Your voucher will be exchanged for a 24-hour pass.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|