Discover the Niagaraís Wine Regionís spellbinding landscapes and intriguing flavors on this tour of countryside wineries and Niagara-on-the-Lake. When lunchtime arrives, dine on gourmet fare at the lovely Queenston Heights Restaurant overlooking the vast, rugged Niagara Escarpment. Later, your tour visits the beautiful Chateau des Charmes Winery at St. David's Bench, where you participate in a guided tour and tastings. From there, shuttle to the famous Iniiskillin Winery for a tour and tastings. To finish this relaxing day, browse through Niagara-on-the-Lakeís quaint shops before returning to your hotel.|
- 4-hour wine tour
- Lunch, including 3 flights of wine, dessert, and ice wine,
- Guided tours and tastings at Chateau des Charmes Winery and Inniskillin Winery
- Roundtrip transportation
Approx. 4 hours (not including transfer time)
Departure time and location:
10:15 AM; from the lobbies of select Niagara Falls hotels
Return time and location:
Approx. 2:15 PM; to select Niagara Falls hotels
Driver's gratuity is not included and is at your discretion.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Reservation confirmation is required. Please contact Niagara Airbus at least 48 hours prior to your desired tour date to confirm your reservation, pick-up time, and pick-up location; the customer-service phone number appears on your printed voucher(s). Upon pick-up, please your voucher(s) and photo ID to the driver.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|