With your Niagara Falls PowerPass, you get complimentary admission to the following attractions:|
Canadian Side (passport required to cross border):
Year-round attractions:U.S. Side (passport required to cross border):
- IMAX Niagara Theater
- Bird Kingdom
- Journey Behind the Falls
- Niagara Falls History Museum
- Louis Tussaud’s Waxworks
- Niagara Historical Society and Museum
- Nightmares Fear Factory
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Museum
- Ripley’s Moving Theater
- Waves Indoor Waterpark
- Skylon Tower Ride-to-the-Top and Observation Decks
- Niagara Helicopters (special discount)
Peak-season attractions, MayOctober:
- White Water Walk
- Fort George National Historic Site
- Niagara Go-Karts
Off-season attractions, NovemberApril:
- Greg Frewin Beyond Belief! Magic Show
- Aquarium of Niagara
- Erie Canal Discovery Center
- Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls Shopping Tour
- Niagara’s Wax Museum of History
- Niagara Wine Trail
- Old Fort Niagara
Peak season, dates subject to change
- Herschell Carrousel Factory Museum
- Lockport Cave and Underground Boat Ride and Tour
- Lockport Locks Cruise and Erie Canal Cruise
- Niagara’s Walking and Boat Excursion by Gray Line, with Maid of the Mist admission - 2 daily tours (upgrade available)
- Complimentary or discounted admission to more than 25 Niagara Falls attractions
- "Fast Tracking" at many attractions
- Pocket-sized guide with information about attractions and street maps
Availability of each attraction varies; please refer to your Niagara Falls guidebook when picking up your PowerPass
All participating offers are subject to change without notice. Your PowerPass is valid for the number of consecutive calendar days your purchase, beginning on the first day of use. Hours and dates of operation for individual attractions vary; please consult your Niagara Falls guidebook when picking up your PowerPass. Voucher may only be redeemed at each location once.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
To pick up your PowerPass, please take your printed voucher(s) and photo identification to one of these locations:
Bird Kingdom - 5651 River Road, Niagara Falls, ON L2E 7M7 Canada (daily; 9 AM5 PM), 1-905-356-8888, or:
Your PowerPass is valid for the number of consecutive calendar days you purchase, beginning on the first day of use. Hours and dates of operation for individual attractions vary. All participating offers are subject to change without notice.
Honeymoon Capital Souvenir Shop - 16 Rainbow Blvd., Niagara Falls, NY 14301 (daily; 9 AM5 PM), 1-716-285-2113
|Terms and conditions|
|Note: Your printed voucher(s) may only be redeemed once. One voucher per person corresponds to one PowerPass per person. Conditions at participating attractions may change at any time. There is no guarantee that each facility will continue to honor its indicated commitments at the time you make use of your card.|
Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 2 days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is the date of the Activity.