Ready for a great workout? Get your paddle out and kayak on a guided eco-tour to Popo'ia Island. After some basic paddling instructions, the tour gets underway from Kailua Beach and journeys the short distance to Popo'ia Island. Spot sea turtles and nesting sea birds or hike around the island. After lunching at a local restaurant, head back to the beach for snorkeling, boogie boarding, or just lounging in the sun.|
- 4-hour tour (2-hour guided kayak tour and 2 hours of free time)
- Tour guide
- 1- or 2-person kayak
- Kayak seat
- Boogie Board, snorkeling mask, or locker rental
- A snack and beverage
- Lunch (choice of pizza, picnic, or Hawaiian plate)
- Transportation to and from Waikiki
Departure time and location:
8-9 AM; from select Waikiki hotels. Check-in is at 9:15 AM at the Kailua Beach Center, 130 Kailua Rd.
Return time and location:
2:30 PM; to the Kailua Beach Center or to select Waikiki hotels between 3-3:30 PM.
Reservation confirmation is required. Participants must be age 8 or older and must be able to swim. Bring a towel, bathing suit, change of clothes, and shoes. Tour guide gratuity is not included and is at your discretion.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Reservations are required. Travelers must contact Kailua Sailboards and Kayaks at least 48 hours prior to their desired activity date to ensure their reservation and the details of their pick-up service. On the day of their activity, travelers should wait at the specified pick-up location for the pick-up service. Upon pick-up at their hotel, travelers must present voucher to driver in exchange for service.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|