Take in the beauty of the Makua Valley, Yokohama Beach, and Ka'ena Point along Oahu's west coast aboard a 61-foot catamaran. Sip your favorite beverage while listening to commentary in English and Japanese. Have your camera ready for spotting dolphins and whales. Then, get your swimsuit on to dip in the water for an hour's worth of snorkeling.|
- Roundtrip transportation
- Cruise aboard a 61-foot catamaran with commentary in English and Japanese
- Snorkeling equipment
- Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages
- Complimentary beer, wine, maitais, or margaritas (limit 4 per person)
Departure time and location:
9:45-10:25 AM; from select Waikiki hotels
Return time and location:
4-4:30 PM; to select Waikiki hotels
Reservation confirmation is required. Tour guide gratuity is not included and is at your discretion. No wheelchairs or strollers are permitted on board.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Reservations are required. Travelers must contact Ocean Joy Cruises at least 48 hours prior to their desired activity date to ensure their reservation. On the day of their activity, travelers should wait in their hotel lobby at least 15 minutes in advance for pick-up. Travelers must present voucher to driver in exchange for service.
|Terms and conditions|
|Participants must sign a liability waiver before taking part in this event.|
Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to four days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.