There is plenty to experience at Sea Life Park, and your admission ticket grants you access to all of this beautifully designed park’s reefs, lagoons, pools, and theaters. Head to the Hawaii Ocean Theater, an open-air aquatic theater, where a number of daily shows takes place. Witness the high-spirited antics of dancing dolphins, parading penguins, and multi-talented sea lions. (Kids: Sit in the front row to be close to all the actionthough beware, you may get splashed!)|
Listen in at the Penguin Habitat Trainer Talk as you watch the characteristic waddle and learn how the park is helping to ensure the survival of these beloved birds. Get an up-close view of giant sea turtles, and marvel at the size of these prehistoric wonders. Laugh along with the Kalohe Kai Sea Lion Show as these comedic creatures display their prowess.
Be sure to visit Hawaii Reef Aquarium, a 300,000-gallon (1,135 kl) tank featuring over 2,000 reef species and organisms, including sharks, stingrays, and schools of colorful tropical fish. Be sure to check out the daily sea turtle feeding, Pirate’s Lagoon children’s area, and restaurants, cafes, and gift shopwhere you’re sure to find the perfect souvenir of your day at Sea Life Park.
- Sea Life Park admission
- Dolphin Cove Show at 12:30 PM (time subject to change)
- Hawaii Ocean Theatre access
- Kolohe Kai Sea Lion Show at 11:15 AM and 2:50 PM (time subject to change)
- Sea Lion Feeding 11 AM and 3 PM (food available for purchase, time subject to change)
- Penguin Habitat Trainer Talk
- Adventure Kids Play Zone access
- Seabird Sanctuary access
- Sea Turtle feeding and talk at 11 AM, 12:35 PM, and 2:10 PM (food available for purchase, time subject to change)
- Transportation from select Waikiki hotels (when selected above)
Hours of operation:
Daily; 10:30 AM–5:30 PM
Sea Life Park Ticket Office
Important booking tip:
- Children 2 and younger can participate at no additional cost.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem 1 voucher per person.
How to Redeem Your Voucher:
Within 72 hours of booking this activity you will receive an email from a Local Expert™ Activity Specialist. Your Hawaii Activity Specialist will confirm your chosen activity with the local operator and provide you with confirmation information. The email will also contain directions to the nearest Local Expert™ desk where you will exchange your voucher(s) for activity tickets. Please be prepared to show photo identification. If you do not receive an email or have other questions, please contact Local Expert™ directly; please contact The Local Expert™ directly; 1800-770-0326. Note: Your printed voucher is proof of your online booking; it is not a valid admission ticket.
The Local Expert™ Activity Specialist can also assist you with any additional activities of interest you would like to do in Hawaii and answer any general vacation questions you might have.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 4 days before the date of the Activity.|