Enjoy casual elegance along with a crab and steak dinner plus the "My Hawaii - Beyond the Reef®" show. After a welcome Mai Tai, explore the 4 panoramic walk-around decks and the open-air Constellation bar for breathtaking views of the Hawaiian coastline and sunset. Complete your evening with the magical My Hawaii show and dancing by the largest cast on island waters.|
The Star of Honolulu is Hawaii's largest award-winning 1,500-passenger tour vessel, featuring 3 types of stabilizers for smooth sailing in Hawaiian waters. The vessel is certified to cruise beyond Diamond Head and is Hawaii's only A.D.A.-compliant ship, featuring 4 spacious decks and 6 dining rooms for the best views and most options.
- Cruise aboard 232-foot (70-meter) 1,500-passenger Star of Honolulu
- 3-course Crab and Sirloin Steak Dinner includes Half Baby Romanie, Kamuela Vine Ripened Tomatoes and Seasame Star Puff Pastry with Papaya Seed Dressing, Main Entree of Steamed Snow Crab Legs and Sirloin Steak with Port Wine Sauce and Fresh Lemon, Clarified Butter and Citrus Ponzu, Homemade Mashed Potatoes and Sauteed Fresh Vegetables, and Hawaii's Favorite Macadamia Nut Iceam
- One welcome Mai Tai*
- Freshly brewed STAR's original coffee and tea
- My Hawaii - Beyond the Reef® revue and after-dinner dancing on board until disembarkation
- Roundtrip transportation from Waikiki hotels to the Star of Honolulu
- State and harbor tax
Departure time and location:
5:30 PM; from the Aloha Tower Marketplace, Pier 8
Please check in 45 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time.
Return time and location:
7:30 PM; to the Aloha Tower Marketplace, Pier 8
Children younger than 2 participate at no charge. Self-parking is available at the Aloha Tower Marketplace for a nominal fee if you choose to drive. *Additional beverages may be purchased on board. Dress is casual; short pants are not recommended. On cooler nights, a light jacket is recommended.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Within 72 hours of booking this activity you will receive an e-mail from a Local Expert™ Activity Specialist. Your Hawaii Activity Specialist will confirm your chosen activity with the local operator and provide you with confirmation information. The e-mail will also contain directions to the nearest Local Expert™ desk where you will exchange your voucher(s) for activity tickets. Please be prepared to show photo identification. If you do not receive an e-mail or have other questions, please contact Local Expert™ directly; please contact The Local Expert™ directly; 1800-770-0326. Note: Your printed voucher is proof of your online booking; it is not a valid admission ticket.
The Local Expert™ Activity Specialist can also assist you with any additional activities of interest you would like to do in Hawaii and answer any general vacation questions you might have.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to four days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|