The 140-foot (42.7-m) high-tech vessel, hailed by Forbes magazine as "reinventing the boat," uses a breakthrough design (SWATH technology) to ensure that you enjoy the smoothest cruise in the islands. This is the only dinner cruise thatin addition to sailing along Waikiki Beach, one of the most famous beaches in the worldgoes beyond Diamond Head to the rarely seen, hidden shores of the Kahala coastline.|
Enjoy an evening of tasty food, entertainment, and unforgettable views aboard the sleek and state-of-the-art vessel, the Navatek I. Royal Sunset Dinner and Sunset Buffet Dinner guests are treated to live entertainment by some of Hawaii's finest vocalist, musicians, and beautiful dancers. Enjoy music of the Pacific and beyond while gently cruising toward the sunset. Navatek's singers and dancers love to interact with guests, and there are opportunities for couples to dance if they wish.
The Sunset Buffet Dinner includes a prime rib buffet. It's the favorite of families and couples preferring a fun, informal atmosphere where the dining room turns into a party after the sun sets. Head to the first deck of the Navatek and be treated to a Hawaiian and contemporary revue of music, song, and dance. The smoothest ride, the best views, exceptional serviceAtlantis Cruises.
The Royal Sunset Dinner provides guests with the opportunity to dine in the regal elegance of the Royal Ali'i Room in the tradition of old Hawaii. Savor a steak and lobster dinner served by the friendliest crew on the High Seas. Navatek I features a Hawaiian and contemporary revue of music, song, and dance.
The Aloha Package includes the Royal Sunset Dinner, a Decorated Private Table, a Bottle of House Champagne, One Souvenir Photo, a Souvenir Lei for each guest and Two Complimentary Drinks.
Sunset Buffet Dinner menu (subject to change):
- Garden Isle salads with chef's choice of dressings
- Paniolo-style prime rib
- Garlic shiitake teriyaki chicken
- Pacific catch of the day, Uncle Kimo's 10-hour Kalua pork
- Steamed vegetables
- Hawaiian sea salt steamed white rice
- Rustic caramelized Maui onion mashed potatoes
- Fresh fruit wedges
- Hawaiian sweet bread rolls served with butter
- Chef's selection of dessert
- 1 premium cocktail, coffee, and tea
Royal Sunset Dinner menu (subject to change):
- Pacific rim cocktail shrimp served with spicy cocktail sauce and lemon
- Navatek royal salad
- Roasted tenderloin of beef
- Steamed Lobster Kahala with melted butter
- Roasted-garlic mashed potatoes
- Steamed carrots
- Sautéed mushrooms
- Taro rolls with macadamia nut butter
- Chocolate mousse cake
- Sunset, 2-hour dinner cruise
- Sunset Buffet Dinner option includes 1 Premium Cocktail and Prime Rib Buffet
- Royal Sunset Dinner option includes 1 Premium Cocktail, steak and lobster, and table-side service
- Transportation from/to select Waikiki hotels
Approximately 2 hours
Departure time and location:
5:15 PM; from the Aloha Tower Market Place (winter hours may be earlier, please confirm cruise departure time with Local Expert™)
Return time and location:
7:15 PM; to the Aloha Tower Market Place (winter hours may be earlier)
Every Friday, the Navatek extends the dinner cruise time. This bonus time will allow guests to experience Hilton's Friday night fireworks show. Dinner cruise runs from 5:30 PM8:15PM.Please check-in 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time. Self-parking is available at Aloha Tower Marketplace for a nominal fee if choose to drive.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Within 72 hours of booking this activity you will receive an e-mail from a Local Expert™ Activity Specialist. Your Hawaii Activity Specialist will confirm your chosen activity with the local operator and provide you with confirmation information. The e-mail will also contain directions to the nearest Local Expert™ desk where you will exchange your voucher(s) for activity tickets. Please be prepared to show photo identification. If you do not receive an e-mail or have other questions, please contact Local Expert™ directly; the customer service phone number will appear on your voucher(s).Note: Your printed voucher is proof of your online booking; it is not a valid admission ticket.
The Local Expert™ Activity Specialist can also assist you with any additional activities of interest you would like to do in Hawaii and answer any general vacation questions you might have.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to four days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|