On this half-day tour, see how the architectural jewel is adorned with geometric mosaics and polished stones. Visit El Tule, an Ahuehuete Cypress that is one of the oldest living trees in the world. And, round out your afternoon with a visit to sun-drenched Tlacolula, a city known for its Mescal and traditional farmer's market.
- English-speaking tour guide
- Visit to Mitla and Tlacolula
- Photo stop at El Tule
- Air-conditioned, roundtrip transportation to/from select hotels
Approx. 3–4 hours
Departure time and location:
Mon.–Sat.: 10 AM; from lobbies of select hotels
Sun.: 10 AM; from lobbies of select hotels
Return time and location:
Mon.–Sat.: 1:30 PM; to lobbies of select hotels
Sun.: 2:30 PM; to lobbies of select hotels
Please wear casual and comfortable clothing, and bring a camera, sunglasses, sunblock, a hat, and money for incidental purchases. If your hotel is not on the pick-up list, you will be directed to the closest hotel.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Reservation confirmation is required. You must contact Grupo Emark Oaxaca at least 24 hours prior to your desired tour date; the customer service phone number appears on your printed voucher(s). On the date of your tour, please wait in your hotel lobby at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time with your voucher(s) and photo ID.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|