Dolphin Cove at Treasure Reef|
Jump back into the 17th century at “Treasure Reef” and feel what it’s like to be a pirate for a day. Treasure Reef is a replica of Port Royal Village where pirates, shops, and entertainment are all part of a normal day. Watch dolphins at play; take a glass-bottom kayak ride; interact with stingrays (de-barbed); walk a jungle trail, and encounter exotic birds, snakes, and iguanas; see fashion shows and pirate antics; and much more!
Dolphin Interactive Programs
Come nose-to-nose with gentle dolphins in a beautiful natural cove. Their beauty and intelligence are sure to inspire a feeling of awe in all who meet them. Choose from an encounter, a swim, or an ultimate swim.
Ultimate Swim with Dolphins:Shark Encounter
This is the experience of a lifetime! Begin with an informative presentation about dolphins. The trainer then leads the group through an unforgettable 30-minute swim session with the playful dolphins of Dolphin Cove. Frolic with these gentle mammals; this is the ideal time to try a foot push or a dorsal pullonly available with this package.
After a brief informational session, enter the watery world of the dolphin. Spend an amazing 30 minutes in the water with one of these gentle creatures as it "kisses" and interacts with the group.
Dolphin Encounter Program:
Ideal for young children and non-swimmers. After a brief educational session, wade into the shallow waters for an encounter with the friendly dolphins. These social mammals are sure to delight kids of all ages.
Swim in the company of Caribbean sharks, and discover this famous animal's friendlier side. With the supervision of a highly trained shark-encounter facilitator, this tour gives you the opportunity to hold, touch, and feed these intriguing sea creatures.
Dolphin Cove Entrance
- Watch dolphins at play
- Jungle trail walk
- Unlimited interactive sections with the stingrays
- Glass-bottom kayaking
- Mini-boat rides
- Shark show
- Pirates antics
- Use of onsite beaches
- Fashion shows
- Admission to Dolphin Cove at Treasure Reef
- Dolphin encounter, swim, or ultimate swim
- Lunch (available for purchase)
Hours of operation:
Daily; 8:30 AM5:30 PM
Please allow at least 34 hours
Important booking tip:
- Children 5 and younger can participate at no additional cost.
- Children 8–10 must be accompanied by a participating adult.
- Children must be 8 or older to participate in the Dolphin Swim.
- You must know how to swim and not be pregnant.
Dolphin Cove is wheelchair accessible.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem 1 voucher per person.
How to Redeem Your Voucher:
Confirm your reservation. You must contact Dolphin Cove at least 5 days in advance of your arrival. You will not be guaranteed a place in this program without advance reservations. You can find contact details on your printed voucher. Upon arrival, present your voucher(s) and photo identification.
Know Before You Go:
What to Bring:Location:
- Please meet the tour at the Dolphin Cove facility; transportation to the facility is not provided.
- Admission does not include any direct contact or swimming with the dolphins, although you may pay to upgrade on arrival if space is available.
- In the unlikely event of bad weather, tours may be cancelled, in which case another date may be chosen.
- All participants are required to wear life vests.
- Jewelry is not permitted as it may scratch or hurt the dolphins.
Negril is approximately a 3-hour drive away, and Montego Bay is approximately a 90-minute drive.
|Terms and conditions|
|All participants are required to sign liability waivers before participating in this Activity.|
Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 48 hours before the date of the Activity.