Is your hunger like an engine raring to go? Quell your hunger pangs over lunch or dinner at the NASCAR Sports Grille.|
(This menu is subject to change without notice.)
Lunch and Dinner (choose one item from each course)
Soup of the dayCourse 2:
Short track house salad
Talladega cheeseburger with fries and a pickleBeverage: Coffee, tea, or soft drink of your choice
Points Leader chicken alfredo pasta with Texas toast
The Pit Stop fried shrimp with French fries and cole slaw
NASCAR Wrap Around the Track with French fries
The Crew Chief grilled marinated chicken breast with broccoli and mashed potatoes
Championship catch of the day with mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables
Pit Crew BBQ pulled pork platter with mashed potatoes and baked beans
The Checkered Flag chicken jack and bacon sandwich with fries and a pickle
The Final Lap fish and chips with fries and cole slaw
Dessert: choice of ice cream
Kids Lunch or Dinner (for those 10 and younger - choice of one)
Checkered flag chicken tenders
Caution Flag Kraft Mac 'n Cheese
All meals include fries, ice cream, souvenir logo cup with soft drink, crayons, and coloring and game placemat
- Choice of lunch or dinner
- Each meal voucher comes with a single play game card good for one complimentary game in the Speedzone Gameroom featuring pool tables, car simulators, hoops, air hockey, Dance Dance Revolution, Pac Man, virtual roller coasters, and more
- 37 plasma TVs to watch football, soccer, basketball, golf, hockey, etc.
Hours of operation:
The NASCAR Sports Grille is open at 11:30 AM daily. Close times vary.
Reservations are not required. Travelers must bring voucher(s) to the redemption location on the day of their activity, and present their voucher(s) and photo ID. The voucher(s) does not include alcoholic beverages, though a full service bar is available.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Reservations are not required. Seating is based on first available. Travelers must bring voucher(s) to the redemption location on the day of their activity, and present their voucher(s) and photo ID.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|