Ride an airboat high above Florida's swamplands and mangroves to view wildlife, including bald eagles and alligators.
Kennedy Space Center
During the NASA bus tour, visit the Saturn V Exhibition and the Observation Gantry. You can even take pictures of the real shuttle launch pads. After the bus tour, sit back and enjoy an IMAX movie, stroll through a real-size space shuttle, look at a moon rock, and taste "space" ice cream. And don't forget to visit Exploration in the New Millennium exhibit, where you can "touch" a piece of Mars.
Astronaut Hall of Fame
Experience exhibits dedicated to the United State’s astronauts, including the world's largest collection of personal memorabilia and realistic astronaut training simulators. Suit up, strap in, and blast off into an interactive experience that gives you a true taste of space. Get hands on in the Astronaut Adventure® room! The G-Force Trainer, which lets you feel the pressure of four times the force of gravity. Experience what it's like to walk on the moon or ride a rover across the rocky Martian terrain, or carefully guide the Space Shuttle to a smooth landing.
- Roundtrip transportation from select hotels
- 40-minute airboat ride
- Admission to the Kennedy Space Center–Maximum Access Badge
- Admission to the Astronaut Hall of Fame
- Transportation between the Kennedy Space Center and the Astronaut Hall of Fame
- Guided tour of the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Area
- IMAX movie at the Kennedy Space Center
- NASA bus tour of the Kennedy Space Center
Approx. 11 hours
Mon. and Thurs.
Departure time and location:
Contact Gator tours for pick up and location times
Return time and location:
Between 7 PM7:30 PM, to select Orlando-area hotels
Transportation included to and from hotels in the Lake Buena Vista, Disney, Hwy 192, International Drive, Universal Studios, airport, downtown, and Florida Mall areas. Transportation to hotels in other areas in Orlando and Kissimmee requires a surcharge, payable dirently to Gator Tours. If you choose to meet the tour, please call Gator Tours for directions.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Reservation confirmation is required. Please call Gator Tours as far in advance of your trip as possible to schedule your tour date and time. Present voucher to driver at time of pick-up. If you choose to meet the tour, please call Gator Tours for directions.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|