The day's racing doubleheader begins with the stars of tomorrow taking to the track in the Lucas Oil Slick Mist 200 ARCA Racing Series presented by RE/MAX and Menards. When night falls, the stars of the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series take to the track in the dash -for-the-cash Sprint Unlimited under the lights.|
See a printable map of the race course.
- Ticket to the Sprint Unlimited
- Seating in general admission grandstands
February 16, 2013
Daytona International Speedway
Participation is complimentary for children age 12 and younger. Daytona International Speedway is located in Daytona Beach, Florida. Customers must make their own way to the racetrack. In the event that the race is postponed, your booking will be honored on the rescheduled date.
|After booking your activity, simply follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
On the day of the scheduled race, please bring your printed voucher(s) and photo ID to the redemption location. The full address will appear on your printed voucher(s). Your voucher(s) will be exchanged for race tickets. The race takes place on February 16, 2013.
|Terms and conditions|
|In the event that the race is postponed, your booking will be honored on the rescheduled date.|
Cancellations and Changes: This Activity cannot be changed, refunded, credited, or cancelled.