Two action-packed, pulse-pounding races take center stage as drivers compete in the 150-mile (241-km) qualifying races that determine who gets to take the green flag in the 55th DAYTONA 500. Later in the day, the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series drivers battle for starting positions during qualifying for the NextEra Energy Resources 250, under the lights.|
See a printable map of the race course.
- Ticket to the Budweiser Duel
- Seating in general admission grandstands
February 20, 2014
Daytona International Speedway
Participation is complimentary for children age 12 and younger. Daytona International Speedway is located in Daytona Beach, Florida. Customers must provide their own transportation to the racetrack. In the event that the race is postponed, your booking will be honored on the rescheduled date.
|After booking your activity, simply follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
On the day of the scheduled race, please bring your printed voucher(s) and photo ID to the redemption location. The full address will appear on your printed voucher(s). Your voucher(s) will be exchanged for race tickets. The race takes place on February 20, 2014.
|Terms and conditions|
|In the event that the race is postponed, your booking will be honored on the rescheduled date.|
Cancellations and Changes: This Activity cannot be changed, refunded, credited, or cancelled.