In the mood for entertainment? This truck-racing event features 31-degree banking at speeds near 150 miles (241 km) per hour. Last year, Michael Waltrip pulled off a slingshot last-lap pass on Elliott Sadler to win his first Camping World Truck race in a No.15 truck.|
Featuring wild and unpredictable 3-wide truck racing, some of Daytona's best racing is in store!
See a printable map of the race course.
- Ticket to the NextEra Energy Resources 250
- Seating in general admission grandstands
February 21, 2014
Daytona International Speedway
Participation is complimentary for children age 12 and younger. Daytona International Speedway is located in Daytona Beach, Florida. Customers must provide their own transportation to the racetrack. In the event that the race is postponed, your booking will be honored on the rescheduled date.
|After booking your activity, simply follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
On the day of the scheduled race, please bring your printed voucher(s) and photo ID to the redemption location. The full address will appear on your printed voucher(s). Your voucher(s) will be exchanged for race tickets. The race takes place on February 21, 2014.
|Terms and conditions|
|In the event that the race is postponed, your booking will be honored on the rescheduled date.|
Cancellations and Changes: This Activity cannot be changed, refunded, credited, or cancelled.