Hungering for an escape from the theme parks? Then head out into Florida's wilderness on this thrilling outback adventure. First, it's off to the picturesque Crystal River, home to the endangered manatee. Snorkel or swim in the clear watersor just sit back, relax, and enjoy the surroundings on the heated boat tour. After lunch at the Seagrass Pub, you're off to Homosassa State Parkone of the state's best-kept secretsto experience another example of Florida's boundless natural beauty.|
- Admission to Homosassa State Park
- Snorkel mask and fins from 5-star PADI-approved dive shop
- Professional tour guide
- Breakfast bag
- Roundtrip transportation to/from your hotel lobby
Wed. and Sat.
Departure time and location:
Please contact Gator tours for exact pick-up times; from select hotels
Return time and location:
Approx. 6:30 PM; to select hotels
Children under age 3 participate for free.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
How to redeem your voucher(s):
Reservation confirmation is required. After booking online, please call Gator Tours to schedule your desired tour date and time; the customer service phone number appears on your printed voucher(s). You will be given a confirmation number when you call, and you will need to call again at least 4 days in advance of your tour to reserve your pick-up location and time. Please present your voucher(s) to the driver at the time of pick-up.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|