Main Line: Travels along a majority of International DriveGreen Line: Begins and ends on International Drive, but travels along Universal Blvd.
- 3-, 5-, 7-, or 14-day unlimited pass
Main Line: a trolley comes along to each stop approximately every 20 minutes
Green Line: a trolley comes along to each stop approximately every 30 minutes
Important booking tip:
- Children 3 and younger can ride at no additional cost when riding with an adult.
|After booking your activities or services, simply follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; for each transfer, you must redeem 1 voucher per person.
How to redeem your voucher:
When boarding a trolley for the first time, present voucher(s) to the driver, who will then exchange the voucher(s) for an unlimited pass(es). Be careful not to lose your pass! You will need to slide your pass through the pass reader every time you board a trolley. If your pass is lost or stolen, you will be responsible for purchasing a new one. All passes are valid for consecutive days upon activation on the trolley. The I-Ride Trolley seats 41 riders, including 2 wheelchair positions, with a maximum capacity of 54. Your unlimited pass allows you to transfer between the Main Line and the Green Line at no additional cost.
Hours of operation:
8 AM10 PM
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 48 hours before the date of the Activity.|