This park is a 350-acre nature theme park and accredited zoo surrounding the headwaters of the beautiful Silver River. "Florida's Original Attraction" is home of the world-famous glass-bottom boats—invented at Silver Springs in 1878.
Other in-park attractions include the Jungle Cruise, Fort King River Cruise, and Lost River Voyage boat rides, the Lighthouse Ride, Jeep Safari, World of Bears, Panther Prowl, Big Gator Lagoon, Doolittle’s Petting Zoo, live animal shows, Fantastic Fountains water show, and a star-studded concert series.
From the eight giant water slides, speed flumes, and 450,000-gallon wave pool to the championship volleyball courts, video arcade, shops, and food outlets, you won't know where to start. In-park attractions include the 60-foot-high Twin Twister water slide, Cool Kids Cove play area, 132-foot Thunderbolt flume ride, twin-tunnel Tornado slide, Silver Bullet speed flume, and many more. Take advantage of locker facilities, picnic areas throughout the park, and a variety of food vendors.
Get FREE admission to Wild Waters when you book admission to Silver Springs. All travel must take place between April 12September 14, 2008 to take advantage of this special offer.
- One-day ticket to Silver Springs
- FREE admission to Wild Waters
- All attractions at both parks
- Use of locker facility at Wild Waters
Please allow 5 to 6 hours to visit the parks
Hours of operation:
Daily, 10 AM–5 PM
April 12-May 18: Sat. and Sun., 10 AM-5 PM
May 24-Aug. 17: Daily, 10 AM-6 PM
Aug. 23-Sept. 14: Sat. and Sun., 10 AM-5 PM
Travel time to Silver Springs and Wild Waters:
- Gainesville: approx. 35 miles (57 km.)
- Orlando: approx. 64 miles (103 km.)
- St. Augustine: approx. 65 miles (104 km.)
- Kissimmee: approx. 75 miles (119 km.)
- Jacksonville: approx. 80 miles (130 km.)
- Tampa/Clearwater/St. Petersburg: approx. 90 miles (140 km.)
Children 2 and younger are admitted free of charge to both parks. Parking is additional. No coolers, outside food, or drinks (except bottled water) are allowed in either park. Wild Waters is located next door to Silver Springs.
|After booking your activities or services—3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
How to redeem your voucher(s):
Please present your voucher(s) at any Silver Springs ticket window in exchange for your combo tickets.