Visit the Norwegian Folk Museum and the Kon-Tiki Museum, which is dedicated to explorer and national hero Thor Heyerdahl. Then move on to national treasures including the Viking ships, the Holmenkollen ski jump and the Vigeland Sculpture Park.|
- Guided Tour of Oslo and its surroundings
- Admission to all sights visited on the tour
- 2-hour classic guided cruise on the Oslo Fjord
- Commentary available in English (and German, French and Spanish on request)
- Roundtrip transportation by coach
7 1/2 hours
Departure time and location:
10:30 AM; Pier 3 in front of the city hall
Return time and location:
5:30 PM; same as departure location
Please contact Båtservice Sightseeing at least 48 hours in advance of your tour if you wish to request commentary in German, French or Spanish. Children under the age of four participate for free.
|After booking your activity, simply follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
Bring your voucher(s) to Pier 3 in front of the city hall at least 15 minutes before the departure of your tour; the full address will be printed on your voucher. Hand your voucher(s) to your tour guide.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|