Enjoy a sightseeing cruise on the Oslo Fjord before exploring sights such as the Norwegian Folk Museum. See Viking ships and the Kon-Tiki raft, built by explorer and national hero Thor Heyerdahl. Then proceed to the city's outskirts for a visit to the Holmenkollen ski jump and the Vigeland sculpture park.|
Please choose between the four-hour Oslo Combination tour in the morning and the five-hour Oslo Experience tour in the afternoon.
- Sightseeing cruise on the Oslo Fjord
- Guided tour of Oslo
- Admission to all sights visited on the tour
- Commentary available in English (German, French and Spanish on request)
- Roundtrip transportation by coach
Oslo Combination: 3 hours
Oslo Experience: 5 hours 15 minutes
Oslo Combination: 9:45 AM
Oslo Experience: 12:45 PM
Oslo Combination: 12:45 PM
Oslo Experience: 6 PM
Departure and return location:
Please contact Båtservice Sightseeing at least 48 hours in advance of your cruise if you wish to request commentary in German, French or Spanish. Children under the age of 4 participate for free.
|After booking your activity, simply follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
Bring your voucher(s) to Pier 3 in front of the city hall at least 15 minutes before the departure of your tour; the full address will be printed on your voucher. Hand your voucher(s) to your tour guide.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|