This 1-hour tour aboard an open-top double-decker bus visits all of Ottawa's top attractions, including the Parliament buildings, the Museum of Civilization, the Prime Minister's Residence, and the amazing Byward Market. A bilingual (French and English) tour guide will provide commentary along the way.|
- Night tour of Ottawa aboard a double-decker bus
- Professional driver and bilingual tour guide
Approx. 1 hour
Daily, July 2-Sept. 2
Departure time and location:
Tours depart nightly at 6 PM and 7 PM from the Gray Line red ticket booth on the corner of Rue Sparks and Metcalfe St., in downtown Ottawa
Return time and location:
Approx. 1 hour after departure; tours end at departure location
Tours will be operated in English unless otherwise requested. Tour schedule is subject to change without notice. Tour fee does not include gratuity, food, beverages, or admission to attractions. Children 4 and under may participate free of charge.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Reservations are required. You must contact gray Line Ottawa at the number on your printed voucher at least 48 hours prior to your desired activity date to ensure your reservation and to specify your tour's departure time.