The Eiffel Tower is the most recognizable monument in Europe, if not the world. Enjoy an unforgettable evening at the Eiffel Tower’s newly renovated restaurant with a 3-course dinner overlooking the Paris skyline. Then you’ll board a boat on the Seine River and see the monuments and bridges of Paris lit up by night.
- 3-course dinner on the first floor of the Eiffel tower
- 1-hour Seine River cruise
- View on illuminated Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Louvre and more...
Classic Caesar SaladRoast chicken supreme with seasonal vegetables and morel creamSoft-cooked chocolate dessert with vanilla ice creamA quarter-bottle of wine, 1/2 bottle of water, 1 beer, or 1 soft drinkCoffee
- Ticket to the Eiffel Tower (restricted to the first level only)
- 3-course dinner with drinks at 58 Tour Eiffel
- Ticket for a 1-hour cruise
- Recorded cruise commentary available in 14 languages
- Roundtrip transportation via deluxe, air-conditioned minivans
Start time and location:
6 PM; 34 rue de l'Exposition
Return time and location:
10 PM; Opera Square
Important booking tip:
- Your ticket for the Eiffel Tower allows access to the first floor only.
- Children 3 and younger can participate at no additional cost.
|After booking your activity, simply follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem 1 voucher per person.
How to Redeem Your Voucher:
On the day of your scheduled activity, please bring your printed voucher(s) and photo ID to the redemption location. You can find contact details on your printed voucher.
Know Before You Go:
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the 6 PM departure time.
- Voucher(s) are not valid for redemption at any monuments or attractions.
- Your table at 58 Tour Eiffel may be shared with other guests from outside of your party.
- If you are coming with a child 3 or younger, you must contact the service provider at the time of booking to reserve the child's seat.
- Dinner for children 3 and younger is not included in the listed price; should you want to order food for your child, an extra charge may be paid directly to the restaurant.
- According to the time of year, this excursion could be partly operated in daylight.
- If you have special dietary requirements or have children 3 or younger with you, you must contact the service provider at least 48 hours in advance with these details.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
Coaches for the tour leave from the Paris Trip meeting point, which is located at 34 Rue de l’Exposition. The nearest Metro stop is Ecole Militaire on Line 8 (Metro Exit 1).
|Terms and conditions|
|Your ticket for the Eiffel Tower allows access to the first floor only.|
Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 5 days before the date of the Activity.