Begin with a walking tour of the famous Ile de la Cite, an island in the Seine River. Here fascinating revolutions were fought and it was home to the kings. Learn the tumultuous history of the island, located right in the heart of the city.
- Explore the famous gothic cathedral, the setting for the famous novel The Hunchback of Notre Dame
- Personalized small-group tour (maximum 25 people)
- Optional skip-the-line access to climb the Bell Towers
Next you’ll visit Paris’ main cathedral, Notre Dame, and see why Victor Hugo chose this as the setting for his acclaimed novel, The Hunchback of Notre Dame. The flying buttresses, menacing gargoyles, soaring spires, monumental organ, and imposing bell towers create an ambience that is as immensely beautiful as it is ominous. Learn the history of this most amazing of cathedrals, from antiquity to the current day.
For the full experience, skip past the long line and climb the 411 steps to Notre Dame’s bell towers for an exhilarating and unique perspective of this magnificent city.
- Guided walking tour of Ile de la Cite and Notre Dame Cathedral
- Optional skip-the-line admission to Notre Dame Bell Tower
- Admission fees
- Audio headsets to ensure you hear the guide clearly
- Commentary available in English only
Start time and location:
Meet at 9:45 AM with departure at 10 AM at Cite metro exit
Return time and location:
Noon; Notre Dame
Important booking tip:
- It is not possible to skip the line to enter Notre Dame Cathedral. The skip-the-line access refers only to Notre Dame Tower.
- Children 3 and younger can participate at no additional cost.
- This tour is unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs, mobility impairments, or strollers.
|How to Redeem Your Voucher:|
Reservations are not required. Upon arrival at the redemption location, present your printed voucher(s) and photo ID in exchange for service.
Know Before You Go:
- Meet at 9:45 AM with departure at 10 AM at Cite metro exit The tour will not wait for late-comers.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
Your guide will meet you at the entrance/exit of the Cite metro stop on line 4. The guide will be holding a sign to identify themselves. Please arrive 15 minutes early for a prompt departure. Late arrivals will not be accepted, and no refunds will be given for those who arrive after the departure time.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 72 hours before the date of the Activity.|