View the city's treasures as you cruise the River Seine. Then get up close to Paris landmarks with a bus tour. See gilded monuments at Place de la Concorde, take in the grandeur of Trocadéro, and experience the enduring glamour of the Champs-Elysées.
- Place de la Concorde
- Notre Dame
- Louvre palace
- Orsay Museum
- Seine River cruise
- Sightseeing tour of Paris attractions on a luxury, air-conditioned motor coach
- Recorded commentary in 11 languages
Approximately 4 hours
Departure time and location:
AprilOctober: 7:15 PM at 2 rue de Pyramides 75001
NovemberMarch: 7 PM at 2 rue de Pyramides 75001
Return time and location:
AprilOctober: 11:15 PM at 2 rue de Pyramides 75001
NovemberMarch: 11 PM at 2 rue des Pyramides 75001
Know before you book:
- According to the time of year, this excursion could be partly operated in daylight.
- There is no charge for children age 2 and younger.
|How to Redeem Your Voucher:|
On the day of your scheduled tour, please bring your printed voucher(s) and photo ID to the departure location.
Know before you go:
- Guests must arrive at the agency at least 30 minutes prior to excursion departure time for check-in. Please note that check-in will close 10 minutes before excursion departure time.
The coach leaves from the Cityvision Terminal. The nearest Metro stop is Tuileries on Line 1. From the Metro exit, cross rue de Rivoli and turn right. Walk approximately 150 meters under the arcades and the agency will be on your left-hand side next to the Hotel Regina.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 48 hours before the date of the Activity.|