Informative commentary is broadcast over individual handsets in French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Polish, Korean, and Dutch, and is adapted to each nationality. Your guide will also comment on contemporary Parisian events.
- Eiffel Tower
- Notre Dame
- Louvre palace
- Orsay Museum
- Cruise on the river Seine via a glass-encased boat
- Commentary in 13 languages via individual handsets
- Special commentary for children age 8 to 14 (available in French only)
April–Oct.: 10 AM–10:30 PM; every 30 minutes; Nov.–March: 10 AM–10 PM; hourly
Pier No. 03, Port de la Bourdonnais
Return time and location:
1 hour after departure, at the same location
Know before you book:
- There are no departures at 12:30 PM and 7:30 PM.
- Tours do not start until 11 AM on Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
- Special children's commentary is available in French only.
- Children under the age of 3 participate for free.
|How to Redeem Your Voucher:|
Please present your printed voucher(s) and photo ID at Pier No.03, Port de la Bourdonnais.
Know before you go:
- Free parking at Port de la Bourdonnais is available for the duration of the cruise, depending on availability.
- Bateaux Parisiens reserve the right to modify all timetables and itineraries without prior notice.
Metro: Bir-Hakeim (line 6), Trocadéro (lines 6 and 9)
Bus: 42 or 82
|Terms and conditions|
Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 48 hours before the date of the Activity.