Book and travel before July 31, 2014 to save 10% on the price of the Show & Dinner option (price listed reflects savings).
A talented troupe of over 100 artists perform the Moulin Rouge's newest show, Féerie. Enjoy this enchanting cabaret from the comfort of the dining area, where professional waiters serve a gourmet meal with a half-bottle of Champagne. You will be driven to the Moulin Rouge from your hotel in a deluxe minivan and after the show, you will be dropped off back at your hotel.
- The original French Cancan show
- Transportation in a deluxe minivan
- Optional upgrade to include a traditional 3-course dinner
- Performance of Féerie at the Moulin Rouge
- 3-course dinner (if option selected)
- Half-bottle of Champagne per person
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from central Paris hotels
- Roundtrip transportation via deluxe minivan
Departure time and location:
Show and Dinner: 7 PM; from your hotel lobby
Show and Drinks (for 9 PM show): 8 PM; from your hotel lobby
Show and Drinks (for 11 PM show): 10 PM; from your hotel lobby
Return time and location:
The show lasts approximately 2 hours. Return time is expected to be 30–45 minutes after the end of the show; to your hotel
Customers will attend the 9 PM or 11 PM show of Féerie at the Moulin Rouge depending on option selected
Know Before You Book:
- You must be aged 12 or older to be admitted
- Each minivan holds a maximum of 8 passengers
- If you have a disability and require special assistance, please call the service provider 2 weeks prior to your departure date to communicate any special needs
|How to Redeem Your Voucher:|
Confirm your reservation. Please contact Cityvision/Gray Line Paris at least 72 hours before your activity date to confirm your reservation and arrange transportation. You can find contact details on your printed voucher. Please exchange your printed voucher(s) to your Cityvision driver at the time of pick-up. Voucher(s) will not be accepted directly at the Moulin Rouge.
Know Before You Go:
Pick-up time will vary depending on your hotel location. To confirm your exact pick-up time please contact Cityvision/Gray Line Paris at least 72 hours before your activity date (contact information will be provided on your voucher).If you have a disability and require special assistance, please call Cityvision/Gray Line Paris at least 2 weeks prior to your departure date to communicate any special needs
What to Wear:
Formal attire is required.
Directions and Hours of Operation (times will vary depending on your hotel location and must be confirmed at least 72 hours before):
Show and Dinner: approx. 7 PM; from your hotel lobby
Show and Drinks (9 PM show): approx. 8 PM; from your hotel lobby
Show and Drinks (11 PM show): approx. 10 PM; from your hotel lobby
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 48 hours before the date of the Activity.|