The Segway—a revolutionary, self-balancing personal transportation device—is brand new and totally cool! Zip around Paris in the most novel way; glide under the Eiffel Tower, swan past Napoleon's tomb, and coast alongside the Louvre Museum.
- Ecole Militaire
- Arc de Triomphe
- Alexander III Bridge
- Place de la Concorde
- Orsay museum.
- Segway sightseeing tour of Paris
- A 30-minute safety and orientation introduction
- Segway rental
- A professional guide
Approximately 3 hours
Daily at 9:30 AM and additional departure at 2 PM until November 30
City Segway Tour office, 24 Rue Edgar Faure
Return time and location:
Approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes after departure; to City Segway Tours office, rue Edgar Faure
Know before you book:
- Riders must be capable of stepping on and off the Segway without assistance, a motion similar to climbing and descending stairs.
- Listed rate does not include refreshments purchased at the café.
- The café stop is not available on the night tour.
- Women who are pregnant and children younger than age of 12 are not admitted.
- This tour is available in English only.
|How to Redeem Your Voucher:|
Please present your printed voucher(s) and photo ID to the guide prior to departure time in exchange for your tour.
Know Before You Go:
What to Wear
- On the day of your tour, prior to departure, you will be required to provide a deposit to cover potential misuse and/or damage to the Segway. One credit card preauthorization per reservation will be required. This will be cancelled immediately after the tour provided that there is no damage to the Segway.
- You will also be required to sign a damage waiver before the departure of your tour.
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
Fat Tire Bike Tours office, located at 24 Rue Edgar Faure, 75015 Paris. The nearest metro station is Dupleix on line 6.
This is an elevated station and you must descend to street level to exit the station. At the bottom of the stairs take the exit to the right and you'll find yourself at an intersection. Cross the intersection onto rue Humblot and walk to the far end of the street (about 200 yards). Turn left along the side of the park and walk 50 yards. Turn left on rue Edgar Faure.
For a printable map to the tour office click here.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 3 days before teh scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is the date of the Activity.|