- Guided sightseeing tour of the Louvre's galleries and Saint-Sulpice Church
- Lunch in a restaurant located on the Rose Line
- Commentary in English and French
- Courtesy hotel pick-up and drop-off from central Paris hotels
- Roundtrip transportation via deluxe minivan
AprilOct.: Wed. and Fri.; Nov.March: Fri. only
Departure time and location:
Approx. 9 AM; your hotel lobby
Return time and location:
5 PM; at your hotel
Commentary is available in English and French only. Commentary in Spanish, German, and Italian is available upon request only. Hotel pick-up and drop-off is only available within central Paris. If your hotel is located outside Paris, you must contact Paris Vision to confirm your nearest pick-up point. Each minivan holds a maximum of eight passengers. Children age 3 and younger participate for free.
|After booking your touró3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
You must call Paris Vision Customer Service at least 72 hours before your scheduled tour date to confirm your place and hotel pick-up. You will be required to give your full hotel address. On the day of your tour, please hand your voucher(s) to your Paris Vision driver at the time of pick-up.