Please note that you must choose between one of the following menu options: the Discovery Menu or the Gourmet menu.|
Discovery Menu:Sample menu:
- A two-course meal (appetizer/main course or main course/dessert)
- Kir with Pinot d'Alsace aperitif
- A three-course meal
- A half-bottle of red or white wine
- A half-bottle of mineral water
- Coffee or tea
Diners may choose one item from each category. Please note that the following menu is intended as a sample offering only; all items are subject to change without prior notice.
- Six Burgundy Snails
- Duck Foie Gras Flavoured with Port
- Six Belondine Oysters
- Escalope of Scottish Salmon, served with Provençal stuffed artichokes
- Fried Duck Breast, served with thyme-flavoured gravy
- Fresh fish of the day
- Crème Brûlée, served with bourbon and vanilla
- Assortment of ice creams or sorbets
- A specially-prepared dessert of the day
Restaurant operating hours:
A table will be reserved for you until 8 PM; if you arrive after 8 PM, you may have to wait to be seated. The above menu is intended as a sample only; all menus are subject to change without notice. Gratuity is included in the listed price, but guests should feel free to acknowledge their waiter or waitress.
|After booking your activities or services—3 easy steps|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s)
Reservations are not required.A table will be reserved for you until 8 PM. If you arrive after 8 PM, you may have to wait to be seated. Upon arrival at the restaurant, please present your voucher(s) to the host or hostess who greets you. The nearest Metro stop is Strasbourg St–Denis, on Lines 8 & 9.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|