The Musée d'Orsay, once a cavernous train station, is celebrated worldwide for its collection of impressionist works of art. As you browse, your guide explains the collections and lends valuable insight into the artists. Peruse paintings, pastels, sculptures, decorative arts, and fine arts all dating between 1848 and 1914. |
- Guided tour of the Musée d'Orsay
- Commentary in English and Spanish
Apr.-Oct.:Tuesday and Friday
Nov.-Mar.: Tuesday and Saturday
2 1/2 hours
Departure time and location:
9:30 AM; 214 rue de Rivoli (near Metro stop Tuileries on Line 1)
Return time and location:
Midday; at the Musée d'Orsay
Commentary is in English and Spanish.
|After booking your tour—3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
Please call Paris Vision Customer Services at least 24 hours prior to the day of your tour to confirm your place. On the day of your tour, please present your voucher(s) at the Paris Vision Terminal. The nearest Metro stop is Tuileries on Line 1. From the Metro exit, cross rue de Rivoli and turn left. Walk 50 metres under the arcades to the Paris Vision office.