Just steps away from the Gare du Nord station, the glittering Terminus Nord is ideally located, whether you're travelling by train or exploring the city. Soak up the atmosphere created by mirrors, stain-glassed windows, and Art Deco lighting in this bustling brasserie. Choose from a two-course meal of French specialities with the Discovery Menu, or opt for the Gourmet menu and enjoy an apertif and half a bottle of wine with your meal.|
Diners may choose one item from each course (Gourmet Menu). Please note that the following menu is intended as a sample offering only; all items are subject to change without prior notice.
- Six Burgundy Snails
- Duck Foie Gras Flavoured with Port
- Six Belon Oysters
- Escalope of Scottish Salmon, served with Provençal stuffed artichokes
- Pan-Fried Duck Breast, served with thyme-flavoured gravy
- Fresh fish of the day
- Crème Brûlée, served with bourbon and vanilla
- Assortment of ice creams or sorbets
- A specially-prepared dessert of the day
- A two-course meal (appetizer/main course or main course/dessert)
- Kir with Pinot d'Alsace aperitif
- A three-course meal
- A half-bottle of red or white wine
- A half-bottle of mineral water
- Coffee or tea
Hours of operation:
Daily; 11 AM1 AM
A table will be reserved for you until 8 PM; if you arrive after 8 PM, you may have to wait to be seated. The above menu is intended as a sample only; all menus are subject to change without notice. Gratuity is included in the listed price, but guests should feel free to acknowledge their waiter or waitress.
|After booking your meal, simply follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
Upon arrival at the restaurant, please present your voucher(s) to the host or hostess who greets you.A table will be reserved for you until 8 PM; if you arrive after 8 PM, you may have to wait to be seated. The Discovery Menu doesnot include any beverages. Gratuity is included in the listed price, but guests should feel free to acknowledge their waiter or waitress. The nearest Metro stop is Gare du Nord, on Lines 4, 5, and 7.
|Terms and conditions|
|All menus are subject to change without notice.|
Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.