Convenient roundtrip transportation via suburban train is included.|
- One-day admission toeither Disneyland® Parkor Walt Disney Studios® Park
- Tickets for one roundtrip journey via suburban train (RER Line A)
Passes are valid for one-day admission to either Disneyland® Park or Walt Disney Studios® Park. Tickets for one roundtrip journey on the RER Line A are included. Disneyland Resort Paris is approx. 35 minutes from central Paris. Children age 2 and younger are admitted for free.
|After booking your activity—3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s)
Please present your voucher(s) to a member of staff at the Paris Vision Terminal. The nearest Metro stop is Tuileries on Line 1. From the Metro exit, cross rue de Rivoli and turn left. Walk 50 metres under the arcades to the Paris Vision office.
|Terms and conditions|
|Voucher(s) will not be exchanged at either Disneyland Park or Walt Disney Studios Park; voucher(s) will only be exchanged at the Paris Vision Terminal. Voucher(s) will be redeemed upon presentation of photo identification of all name bearers on the vouchers. You will be asked to sign and date your voucher(s) in order to receive your pass(es).|