Your Paris Visite Pass is valid for travel throughout fare zones 1-3. All central Paris monuments, including the Louvre, Notre Dame, and the Arc de Triomphe are located within these fare zones. You can use RER trains within these zones as well as the lift at the Sacré Coeur.|
- A Paris Visite Pass1, 2, 3, or 5-day
- Unlimited travel through fare zones 13
- A convenient pocketsize Metro and bus map
One, two, three, or five consecutive days
Hours of operation:
The Metro and buses operate approximately 5 AM until midnight.
The pass cannot be extended or reimbursed for any reason. This rule applies for public holidays or unforeseen events (strikes, etc.). Passes may not be returned or exchanged. Children under the age of 4 may ride complimentary with a paying adult.
|Guests must arrive at the agency at least 30 minutes prior to excursion departure time for check-in. Please note that check-in will close 10 minutes before excursion departure time.|
After booking your activity—3 easy steps:
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s)
On the day you wish to collect your Paris Visite Card, present your voucher to a member of staff at the Cityvision Terminal. The nearest Metro stop is Tuileries on Line 1. From the Metro exit, cross rue de Rivoli and turn left. Walk 50 metres under the arcades to the Cityvision office.
|Terms and conditions|
|Passes will not be extended or reimbursed for any reason. Passes may not be returned or exchanged.|
Cancellations and Changes: This Activity cannot be changed or cancelled at any time.