Professional waiters serve you a mouth-watering 5-course meal while you cruise past the illuminated monuments and bridges of Paris in a glass-covered boat. Enjoy a selection of wines, champagne, and live entertainment. A band and 2 singers will perform a repertoire of French and international classics, inviting you to a dance or two. The boat returns to the pier at half past midnight, but the onboard party will continue into the early hours...|
- Welcome Champagne cocktail
- Cruise on the river Seine by glass-covered boat
- A 5-course meal
- Wine and champagne
- Live music and entertainment
- Glass of pink Champagne and
Duck foie gras ravioli poached in a bouillon
- Scallop cocktail with broccoli
- Blue lobster with a vegetable medley and Chardonnay sauce
- Fillet of Beef Tournedos, with cep mushrooms,
fondant potatoes and Périgueux sauce
- Saint-Nectaire cheese from La Ferme d’Alexandre
- Baked Alaska revisited by Maison Lenôtre,
mandarin flavour with Grand Marnier
- Bateaux Parisiens macarons and chocolates
Mâcon Villages, one bottle for two people
Montagne St-Emilion Château Tour Bel Air, one bottle for two people
Champagne Pommery, one bottle for two people
Mineral water, coffee
3 hours and 30 minutes - open end
December 31 only
The boat returns to the pier at 00:30 AM. Entertainment on the boat continues until dawn.
Departure and return location:
Dock No.7, Port de la Bourdonnais
Complimentary parking is available the duration of the cruise, depending on availability. Bateaux Parisiens reserves the right to modify all timetables and itineraries without prior notice. The New Year's Eve Cruise is an elegant event: it is strongly recommended that men wear a jacket and women wear evening attire. T-shirts, jeans, shorts, and sneakers are not permitted. Children younger than age 3 are not permitted.
|After booking your activities or services—3 easy steps|
1. Print your voucher(s); locate the voucher(s) in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s)
Reservations are essential. You must telephone Bateaux Parisiens upon your arrival in Paris to confirm your reservation; the customer service number will appear on your printed voucher(s). You will be given a reservation number which you must present, along with your voucher(s), when you arrive at Port de la Bourdonnais. The nearest Metro stop is Bir Hakeim or Trocadero on Line 6, or Champ de Mars on the RER Line C. Please be sure to arrive at the dock 45 minutes prior to the departure of your cruise (7:45 PM).
|Terms and conditions|
|Proper attire is required; jeans, shorts, and trainers are not permitted. Bateaux Parisiens reserves the right to refuse entry based on inappropriate attire.|