- Roundtrip service from Perth or Fremantle to Rottnest Island via high-speed ferry
- Roundtrip coach transfers from select Perth and Fremantle accommodations
Depends on length of stay on the island; full day is approximately 9 hours
Daily, except Dec. 25
Departure time and location:
Perth: 8:45 AM and 9:45 AM; Pier 2, Barrack Street Jetty
Fremantle: 7:30 AM, 9:30 AM, and 11:30 AM; C Shed, Victoria Quay
Return time and location:
Perth: Leaves Rottnest at 4 PM and arrives at 5:45 PM*; point of departure
Fremantle: Leaves Rottnest at 4 PM and 4:30 PM and arrives at 4:30 PM and 5 PM*; point of departure
*Return times are approximate.
Reservation confirmation required. You will not be guaranteed a place on the ferry without contacting Rottnest Express-Boat Torque Cruises at least 24 hours prior to your desired cruise date and time. Children younger than age 1 ride free of charge.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Reservation confirmation required. You will not be guaranteed a place on the ferry without contacting Rottnest Express-Boat Torque Cruises at least 24 hours prior to your desired cruise date and time. Coach transfers are available from select accommodations in Perth and Fremantle. Transfers must be booked in advance, and certain conditions apply; please inquire when confirming your reservation. The customer service phone number appears on your printed voucher(s). You also have the option of going directly to the redemption address listed on your printed voucher(s). Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled time of departure. Upon arrival at the ferry terminal, exchange your voucher(s) for a cruise ticket.