This menu is intended as a sample only. All buffet menu items are subject to change without notice.
Harvest Salad Station: Field harvest mixed greens with vine-ripe tomatoes, hot house cucumbers, toasted sunflower seeds, shredded cheddar cheese, herb-toasted croutons, smoked bacon, and garbanzo beans served with your choice of dressing
Culinary Creations from the Kitchen: A daily creation from the chef
Garlic Encrusted Sirloin: Roasted whole with natural juices and served with a traditional au jus and a chilled horseradish cream
Herb Marinated Pork Tenderloin: Pork loin carved to order and served with chef’s seasonal sauce
Island Herb Grilled Chicken: Pacific Island roasted chicken breast finished with a lemon basil white wine sauce and sprinkled with fresh cilantro, oregano, parsley, shallots, and garlic
Tilapia Fillet with Lobster Cream: Oven-baked tilapia fillet with a classic lobster sherry cream sauce
Orange-Soy Salmon: Alaskan salmon fillet served with an orange-soy glaze, topped with a tangy mango pepper salsa (Alaskan salmon is eco-friendly and sustainable)
Tuscan Pasta: Imported gemelli pasta tossed with fresh vine-ripe plum tomatoes, roasted eggplant, artichoke hearts, roasted peppers, and mushrooms served with your choice of sauce
Garlic Smashed Potatoes: Mashed baby red potatoes, blended with roasted garlic and light cream
Local Harvest Vegetables: Seasonal medley of locally sourced vegetables, hand cut and lightly steamed
Fresh Steamed Green Beans: Whole green beans lightly seasoned and steamed
Chocolate Mousse Truffle: Moist layers of rich chocolate mousse and cake, enrobed in a decadent chocolate ganache, topped with a delicate drizzle of white chocolate
Vanilla Bean Cheesecake: Rich New York-style cheesecake topped with layers of moist cake, vanilla bean mousse, and a white chocolate ganache finished with a raspberry drizzle
Before placing your order, please inform your server if anyone in your party has a food allergy.
Additional alcoholic, soft drink, and other beverages are available for purchase on board.
- Dinner cruise
- 3-course meal and beverages
- Entertainment and dancing
- Taxes, fees, and services charges
Approximately 3 hours
Departure time and location:
Departure times vary seasonally; please contact Entertainment Cruises for exact times. Ship departs from and returns to Penn’s Landing on the Waterfront
Important booking tip:
- Children 2 and younger can participate at no additional cost.
- The vessel is wheelchair accessible; however, you must inform the service provider of your specific needs at the time of booking.
You may buy boarding photos if you wish. Please note that an Entertainment Cruises fee and service charge is included in the rates listed.
|After booking your activities or services—3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; for each activity, you must redeem 1 voucher per person.
How to Redeem Your Voucher:
Confirm your reservation. You must email Entertainment Cruises to confirm your cruise reservation and receive boarding and cruising times at least 48 hours after booking. Contact information is provided on your printed voucher. Your email should include:NameCity/date of cruiseAny questions
Upon check-in, present your printed voucher(s) and photo ID in exchange for tour.
Know Before You Go:
What to Wear:
- Please check in at the ticket booth at least 45 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time.
- Cruise operates year-round and in most weather conditions. In the event of severe weather the ship will remain dockside.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
Dietary or other special needs accommodation should be requested when confirming your reservations.
- Men: slacks and a polo or button-down shirt
- Women: slacks, capri pants, or a sundress
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 72 hours before the date of the Activity.|