With your Philadelphia Pass, you'll get admission and discounts at over 40 of the city's top attractions, including:|
- Academy of Natural Sciences
- Battleship New Jersey Museum and Memorial
- Betsy Ross House (with audio tour)
- Big Bus Double Decker Bus
- Franklin Institute Science Museum
- Philadelphia Trolley Works
- National Constitution center
- Independence Seaport Museum
- Ride the Ducks
- Efreth's Alley
- ... and many more!
- Admission and discounts at over 40 of Philadelphia's top attractions
- A comprehensive color guide with area maps
Availability of each attraction varies; please refer to your Philadelphia guidebook when picking up your pass.
You may pick up your Philadelphia pass at the Independence Visitor's Center, 1 N Independence Mall West Philadelphia PA 19106 (across from the Liberty Bell, at 6th and Market Street)
Hours of operation:
Independence Visitor's Center; 8:30 AM5 PM
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
To pick up your Philadelphia Pass, please take your printed voucher(s) and photo identification to the following location: Independence Visitor's Center, 1 N Independence Mall West Philadelphia PA 19106 (across from the Liberty Bell, 6th and Market Street). Your Philadelphia Pass is valid for the number of consecutive calendar days you purchase, beginning on the first day of use. Hours and dates of operation for individual attractions vary.
|Terms and conditions|
|Note: Your printed voucher(s) may only be redeemed once.|
Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 48 hours before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is the date of the Activity.