Six Flags Hurricane Harbor offers a tropical-themed island hideaway boasting nearly 22 slides and family raft ride. The water park is also home to a massive wave pool able to generate 3- to 5-foot waves, as well as a meandering lazy river almost a half-mile long. For the younger set, Discovery Bay is filled with climbing nets, water gadgets, pint-sized slides, tipping buckets, and kids' size wave pool. The Tornado funnel slide and King Cobra slide round out the parks many attractions.|
- Admission to Six Flags Hurricane Harbor
- Use of all water slides, wave pool, and water attractions
Please allow approximately 5 hours
Hours of operation:
Hurricane Harbor opens at 10:30 AM; closing hours vary seasonally
All rides have height restrictions and recommendations posted at the ride. Please read regulations before riding.
Participation is complimentary for children ages 2 and younger. Food, beverages, games, and merchandise are not included in the listed rate. Select attractions noted at park entrance may not be included. Rides, hours of operation, show times, and attractions are subject to change or close without advanced notice.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Please present your voucher(s) and photo identification at the Guest Relations ticket window on the day you wish to visit Six Flags Hurricane Harbor.