This day trip comprises of four Thai islands and departs from your hotel. Highlights include:|
- Hong Island, one of the most spectacular islands, features white sandy beaches and great coral reefs for snorkeling. "Hong" is Thai for "room," and you can see how Hong Island derived its name with a visit to the north side of the island, home to a bay, beach, and mangrove forest surrounded by limestone mountains to resemble rooms.
- Phak Bai Island, a small island near Hong Island, offers over a third of a mile (500 meters) of beach with forest ranges along the shore for exploring.
- Yavasem's coral reefs and emerald waters make this a good location for swimming and snorkeling.
- Rai Le's scenery provides a picturesque backdrop for your midday break and set Thai lunch.
- Phra Nang Cave and Poda Island, surrounded by cliffs, offer a peaceful and relaxing environment full of panoramic viewpoints and varying attractions.
- Kai-Thab-Mo Islands or Miracle Beach lets you swim, snorkel, and relax amid beautiful surroundings. Miracle Beach's pristine sandbar links the islands of Thab Mo and Kai within Hat Nopparat Thara National Park.
- Island tour with knowledgeable guide
- Roundtrip transportation from your hotel
- Lunch and fresh fruit
- Soft drinks, water, coffee, and tea
- Life jacket, mask and snorkel
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
Approximately 9 hours
Departure time and location:
8 AM; from the lobby of your hotel
Return time and location:
5 PM; to the lobby of your hotel
Reservation confirmation is required. The speedboat is equipped with toilets and showers. Please bring your swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, sunglasses, clothing, and camera. Children ages 4 and younger participate at no charge. A minimum of 3 people is required for this activity to depart.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Reservation confirmation is required. Please contact Powersnorkel at least 48 hours prior to your preferred tour date to ensure your reservation and arrange pick-up time and location (contact information is provided on your printed voucher). Upon pick-up, present your voucher(s) and photo ID in exchange for service.
|Terms and conditions|
|An additional fee of 2,000 baht will be charged for hotel transfers to and from the Khao Lak area, and is payable upon pick-up.|
Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 48 hours before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.