The Shop & Sport Tour Package at Woodburn Company Stores includes a US$25 gift card to Nike Factory Store, Nike gift item (US$10 value), discount for 20% off entire purchase at Nike Factory Store, Preferred Shopping Booklet, and additional savings at Woodburn Company Stores, the largest tax-free outlet center in the West!|
Enjoy great year-round shopping at the largest tax-free outlet center in the West! Located just off I-5 minutes from Portland and Salem, Woodburn Company Stores is home to 100 big name brands including Coach, Cole Haan, Columbia Sportswear, Nike, GUESS, Tommy Hilfiger, Polo Ralph Lauren, Bose, adidas and more!
Visitors to WCS can take advantage of the on-site Oregon Visitor Information Center and tree-house for kids to play in. The center hosts events and activities year-round, including a show to light a 75-foot (23 meters) tall real Christmas tree covered in animated LED lights and a custom-built home for Santa where it snows every night during the holidays.
- Shop and Sport Package
- US $25 gift card to Nike Factory Store
- Nike gift item (US $10 value)
- 20% off Nike Factory Store purchase
- Preferred Shopping Booklet
- Everyday tax-free savings up to 70% off retail prices and more
Hours of operation:
Mon.–Sat.: 10 AM–8 PM
Sun.: 10 AM–7 PM
Holiday hours may vary
This offer does not include additional food, beverages, taxes, tips, or transportation. Tours are subject to change and updates.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
On the day you wish to take this tour, please present your printed voucher(s) and photo identification at Woodburn Company Center's customer service suite.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|