Modern and lively, Porto is Portugal's second largest city. Filled with cafés and shopping centres, its old quarters are sure to charm you. Take time to explore the two-tiered covered market, the broad avenues of Central Baixa, and the Cathedral area. This 2-day pass is the perfect way to see all that Porto has to offer.|
- 2-day pass for Porto's hop-on, hop-off bus tour
- Pre-recorded commentary in 8 languages
- Individual headsets
The bus loops lasts approx. 1 hour
Hours of operation:
9:15 AM with departures every hour
The vehicles are open-top double decker buses. Customers are advised to come prepared for prevailing weather conditions. Pre-recorded commentary is available in English, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Japanese, Dutch, French, and Italian. This tour does not operate December 25. Children aged 4 and younger participate for free.
|After booking your activity, simply follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
Please present your signed voucher(s) and photo identification to the City Sightseeing bus driver at any bus stop along the route. Your voucher will be exchanged for a 2-day pass.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|