- Traditional folklore show and dinner
- Welcome glass of Medovina (traditional honey wine liqueur) upon arrival
- Three-course dinner, with complimentary bread
- Unlimited beer, wine, water, and soft drinks
2 1/2 hours
Fri. and Sat. (April-October)
Start time and location:
8 PM; Folklore Garden, Prague 5
Children younger than 3 years are admitted for free. Transportation to/from the Folklore Garden is not provided. Unlimited beer, wine, and soft drinks are included; any other beverages must be purchased separately.
|After booking your touró3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
On the day of your scheduled dinner and show, please present your voucher(s) at the Folklore Garden (the address will appear on your printed voucher). You may reach the Folklore Garden by tram number 12, 14, or 20 to Hlubocepy stop. The stop is located just outside the garden gates.
|Terms and conditions|
|If you have any dietary requirements, please contact Folklore Garden at least 24 hours in advance.|
Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.