Enjoy free admission to Prague's most popular attractions with the Original Prague Card® - Prague Pass. Venture into the city's oldest castle Vysehrad; take a tram tour or board a boat to Troja; ride the Petrin funicular railway; learn the secrets of the Czech 'Liquid Gold' at Prague's biggest brewery, Staropramen; or soak up some culture with discounts on tickets to Mozart's opera Don Giovanni at the National Marionette Theatre. |
Your Original Prague Card® - Prague Pass is valid for one year and includes:
- Free transportation throughout central Prague for 48 hours, including transportation to and from Ruzyne International Airport via bus
- Free and discounted admission to many of Prague's premier attractions
- Discounts for bus and walking tours
- Half-price admission to museums, art galleries, clubs, and concerts
- Free Prague Card insurance protection
- Map of Prague, including a detailed map of the transportation network
- A booklet listing the benefits of your Prague Card as well as participating establishments
- A complimentary welcome gift, including posters and postcards of Prague
The Original Prague Card® - Prague Pass is valid for one year
Your Original Prague Card® - Prague Pass offers free transportation throughout central Prague for the first two days (48 hours) of your card's validity. There is no card available for children younger than six years; children under the age of six are admitted for free to most museums.
|After booking your activity—3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
On the day you wish to collect your Original Prague Card®, - Prague Pass please present your voucher(s) at any of the following locations:
EuroAgentur Office, Terminal 1 Non Schengen Arrivals Hall at Prague Airport: Open daily, 7 AM-9:30 PMHolesovice Railway Station, Waiting Hall, Station Metro C, Internet Café: Open daily, 9 AM-7 PMEuroAgentur Office,Terminal 2, Schengen Transit Hall at Prague Aiport: Open daily 7 AM-9:00 PMAbraham Prague Card Change Office & Tourist Information, Malostranske Namesti 22: Open daily, 8 AM-9 PMAbraham Prague Card Change Office, Vodickova 34 (tram stop, Wenceslas Square): Open Mon.-Fri., 9 AM-6 PMMetropol Restaurant & Music Cafe, Na Porici 12, Centrum, Namesti Republiky opposite IBIS Hotel; Mon.-Fri. 9 AM-7PM and Sat.-Sun. 11 AM-7PM
The Original Prague Card includes free transportation for 48 hours to and from Ruzyne International Airport via bus
(numbers 100 or 119). When you redeem your printed voucher(s), you will receive two orange transport tickets.Each orange transport ticket is valid for 24 hours.
|Terms and conditions|
|Orange tickets must be stampedonce before use in the ticket machines which can be found on all public transport.|
Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.