The Czech Republic offers a variety of popular (and tasty!) brands of beers. Try seven of them on this 2-hour guided tasting. Learn about the history of beer in the Czech Republic from master brewers. You’ll examine the aspect, aroma, taste, body, and finish of the beers…and of course, have a lot of fun doing it. Cheese and crackers are complimentary during the tasting.|
- 2-hour beer tasting (7 different types of beer)
- Cheese and crackers
- Commentary available in English only
Departure time and location:
5 PM; Narodni Street 38
Return time and location:
7 PM; The Pub Crawl Bar, 24 Dlouha Street
|After booking your activity, simply follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
Reservation confirmation is required. You must contact the service provider at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled tour to confirm your reservation. On the day of your scheduled tour, you must redeem your printed voucher(s) at the redemption location listed on your printed voucher(s) by 4 PM. The full address will appear on your printed voucher(s).
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|