This informal tour is perfect for Christmas shoppers or anyone seeking the full holiday spirit. Visit the market stands in Wenceslavís Square, Coal Market, Havelís Town Market, and Old Town Square as you hunt for unique gifts. See the biggest Christmas tree in Prague and enjoy a glass of mulled wine. Commentary from your guide enriches the experience as you learn the history of the festive places you visit.|
- 2-hour guided walking tour of Prague's Christmas markets
- Glass of mulled wine
- Commentary available in English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, and Russian
Daily, November 29- January 6
Departure time and location:
1:30 PM; Narodni Street, 38
Return time and location:
3:30 PM; Old Town Square
Children aged 1 and younger participate for free.
|After booking your activity, simply follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):On the day of your scheduled tour, please bring your printed voucher(s) to the redemption location. The full address will appear on your printed voucher(s). Your voucher(s) will be exchanged for service.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|