A tour guide takes you to explore the highlights of Puerto Plata. You'll stop at Fort San Felipe, the oldest fort in the New World. See a collection of rare amber specimens at the Museo de Ambar Dominicano. And, toast your tour guide with a sample of rum at the Brugal Rum Factory, where 1 1/2 million liters of white and dark rum are produced annually. Spend your afternoon relaxing at Sosua Bay, and shop for souvenirs before returning to your hotel.|
- Northern Highlights walking/bus tour
- Tour guide
- Lunch, including one beverage
- Admission to the San Felipe Fort
- Admission to the Amber Museum
- Rum samples at the Brugal Rum Factory
- Roundtrip transportation including pick-up/drop-off service from/to local hotels
7 1/2 hours
Tues., and Thurs.
Departure time and location:
8:30 AM; from the lobby of select local hotels
Return time and location:
Approx. 4 PM; same as departure location
Children younger than 2 participate for free. Please bring sunglasses, a camera, and comfortable walking shoes or sandals.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Reservations are required. Please contact Hotelbeds at least 2 days prior to your desired tour date to reserve your tour and pick-up time and location; the customer service phone number appears on your printed voucher(s). Upon pick-up, you will be required to present one voucher per person and photo identification.Note:
Please bring sunglasses, a camera, and comfortable walking shoes or sandals.