In additional to the stunning flora and fauna of the Dominican Republic, experience a variety of shows and exhibits including the Taino Village Indians, souvenir shops with local crafts, and restaurants. For a truly unforgettable day, you can add a dolphin swim session to your one-day admission ticket; an additional fee will apply.
- 1-day ticket to Manati Park
- Dolphin swim session (additional fee)
- Roundtrip ground transportation to and from select hotels in the Punta Cana resort area
Manati Park: Please allow approx. 5 hours
Dolphin swim: 7–10 minutes
Hours of operation:
Manati Park: 9 AM–6 PM
Dolphin swim: Three daily sessions at 9 AM, 2 PM, and 5 PM
A complimentary bus arrives at Manati Park every two hours. Outside food and beverages are not allowed in the park. Children age 2 and younger are admitted free of charge. The dolphin swim session is not included with the general admission ticket.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Reservations are required. Space for the dolphin swim isextremely limited and sells out quickly. In order to avoid being turned away, you must call or e-mail Manati Park at least 48 hour prior to participating in the dolphin swim; the customer service phone number and e-mail address appears on your printed voucher(s). On the day of your swim, present your printed voucher(s) along with photo identification at the park entrance in exchange for your admission ticket. Free transportation is available from select resorts in the Punta Cana area; you may check with your hotel for a bus schedule or go directly to the address listed on your voucher(s).Note: The dolphin swim session is not included with the general admission ticket. The dolphin swim is scheduled three times a day: 9 AM, 2 PM, and 5 PM.