The Jacchigua Balletalso known as the Ballet Foklorico Nacional Jacchiguacontinues the vibrant tradition of Ecuador's indigenous dances. Board a Gray Line coach and journey to Quito's Casa de la Cultura Theater for an unforgettable evening of dance, music, and memories.|
- 3-hour Ballet Jacchigua performance
- Transportation to and from select Quito hotels
Approx. 3.5 hours
Departure time and location:
The shuttle departs at approximately 6:30 PM from the lobbies of the following Quito hotels:
- Radisson Royal Quito Hotel
- Swiss˘tel Quito
- Hilton Colon Quito
- Grand Hotel Mercure Quito
- Hotel Reina Isabel
- JW Marriott Hotel Quito
- Howard Johnson La Carolina
- Dann Carlton Hotel Quito
- Four Points by Sheraton
Return time and location:
Approx. 10 PM at hotels listed above
Reservations are required. You must call Gray Line Ecuador at the number on your printed voucher at least 24 hours prior to your tour to confirm your reservation and schedule your meeting point.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Reservations are required. You must call Gray Line Ecuador at the number on your printed voucher at least 24 hours prior to your tour to confirm your reservation and schedule your meeting point. The shuttle departs at approximately 6:30 PM from the lobbies of the Radisson Royal Quito Hotel, Swiss˘tel Quito, Hilton Colon Quito, Grand Hotel Mercure Quito, Hotel Reina Isabel, JW Marriott Hotel Quito, Howard Johnson La Carolina, Dann Carlton Hotel Quito, and Four Points by Sheraton.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|